We very much welcome visitors to the club and expect that:
- Visitors always wear proper golf clothing and shoes when on the course
- Shorts should be tailored and smart - see images below.
- Shoes should be worn with appropriate ankle or knee length socks.
- Denim jeans, trainers, leggings and T-shirts bearing a logo are not permitted on the course.
- However, Jeans and trainers are allowed in the Clubhouse but must be clean and not torn.
- Shirts with collar, high, turtle or polo neck must be worn tucked into trousers.
- Caps or hats are not allowed to be worn in the Club House.
- Hats/Caps/Visors worn on the course must be worn the correct way - peak at the front.
Regretably, the sharing of clubs is not allowed.